Ardea is the 3 star hotel by the sea in Riccione
Reaching the Hotel Ardea is very easy as our hotel in Riccione is by the sea, in the heart of the city.
Coming from Motorway A14, take the exit for Riccione:
- Continue down Viale Berlinguer until you get to the last roundabout;
- Turn left in direction of Riccione Nord (Rimini), take the State Road and, at the second roundabout turn right towards the sea;
- Drive straight on along the Via Emilia and cross the underpass towards the sea;
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Via T. Tasso;
- Turn left again on Via Mameli, you will find us at the crossroads in Via V. Monti, n.77.
Ardea is a 3 star hotel by the sea in Riccione which allows you to easily reach the most interesting parts of the city and the Riviera. Easy to find, the hotel by the beach is ideal for those who want a beautiful tan and a good time on the beach. The hotel is only a few kilometres from Rimini Airport and from the Riccione train station: the 3 star hotel is close to the Mare Riccione beach establishment and is perfect for young holidaymakers who also want a taste of the nightlife in the clubs and on the beach, just a few steps away from the hotel.